1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

FS/Citori Plus with Spears double release $1600

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by mrcoachbob, Jun 18, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mrcoachbob

mrcoachbob TS Member

John

I am new to trap shooting. What is the difference between a citori plus and a citori xt plus.

Bob

2. Rogiena

Rogiena Member

Hello:
    Don't know the exact difference but for one the Browning citori plus is no longer made. and it is quite heavy 9+ lbs, not to mention it has an aluminum rib which tends to bend rather easily.
    the XT is 8 oz lighter

The reason I know this I own and shoot the citori plus for about 3 years, being the typical female after my husband bought his 2nd 5000.00 + gun I complaigned that I too wanted a new gun. well, he got the point bought an XT for me. I could not hit the side of a barn with it. went from shooting 23-25s to shooting 3,5, and 12s. even after it was set up and fitted to me. needless to say it went back in the case and was sold a month later.
    Rogiena

3. 1Ljutic1

1Ljutic1 TS Member

The Citori Plus came with a recoil absorber in the stock, an adj. comb, and adj. rib for point of impact. Also had back bored barrels I believe, and Invector Plus chokes. I have had three of these, never a bent rib, and all functioned flawless.
    Steve

4. tv-todd

tv-todd Member

is this gun still for sale?

5. tv-todd

tv-todd Member

please email or call if still for sale.Vyja4@AOL.com 612-328-1951

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.