Trapshooters Forum banner

FS/ Citori Grade VI Trap /Eye Candy- Canada

6K views 21 replies 9 participants last post by  Gamba Man 
#1 ·
Browning Grade VI Trap 30" Invector, purchased in 1991. Approx 5 flats shot through her,...closet queen. Gun rates 98-99% with two minor nicks behind Monte Carlo. Comes with Browning case, two flush and two extended/ported tubes.

Sales to Canada - $3,500 Canadia Dollars ($3,400 US) plus actual shipping/ins costs,...outstanding dark Crotch Walnut. This gun is 100% original and unaltered.

My photography skills are limited and these pictures do not do this gun justice, much more spectacular in person.

Cesare

Gun Firearm Rifle Shotgun Trigger

Shotgun Tool Antique tool

Gun Rifle Firearm Shotgun Trigger

Shotgun

Metal Brass

Metal

Brown Shotgun Wood Leather

Shotgun Wood

Gun Shotgun Trigger Revolver

Gun Shotgun Trigger Wood

Rectangle

Gun Shotgun Pattern Musical instrument Air gun

Gun Shotgun Air gun Revolver Trigger

See less See more
#10 ·
Exchange rate would be approx $3,400 USD

I don't mind selling to a US Citizen,...you would need to use an importer, maybe someone like Leroy's Big Valley Gun Works, 527 2nd Ave N, Glasgow, Mt 59230, 406-228-4867 they work in conjunction with an importer in Alberta (Prophet River Firearms - http://store.prophetriver.com/pages/Importing.html

I use them (Prophet River) to import guns into Canada, not sure if they do the reverse.....maybe someone here on this site has some experience in importing from Canada to the US.

Cesare

#15 ·
My favorite gun of all time that I have ever owned! It was a 32" barrel, but it was pristine. Only reason I sold it was the $1300 profit from the sale. I also owned the blued version that was six serial numbers apart at the same time. Long story as to their acquisitions.

The only other grade Citori that comes close is the Grade V, IMO.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.