1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

FS- Citori Grade 6 20 Gauge

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Justin L., Jan 17, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Justin L.

Justin L. Member

Putting this up for another friend of mine, it's a Browning Citori Grade 6 20-gauge with 26" barrels. Invector chokes, really pretty gun. Hasn't been shot much at all and is in excellent condition. I tried to upload the photos to photo bucket, but it told me they weren't in the right configuation. So, if interested, just let me know here and I will e-mail them to me, or contact me at the above e-mail address (remove the X's). He's asking $2800 for it now, but talk to him, he might come down a bit.

If you'd rather talk to seller directly, call Chuck at (814) 395-5340.

2. Justin L.

Justin L. Member

Rick,

Let me know if you got my e-mail, I had some trouble sending it, but I think it finally went through.

3. hairy

hairy TS Member

I got the email and pictures, but can't open them. I can't open 'DAT File' (.dat) ....I don't have program??

Edit...

I did get them open and I'll show them tomorrow to the guy who is interested.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

4. Justin L.

Justin L. Member

Thanks, Rick, I'm not that computer literate! I appreciate you showing the pics to your friend, too.

5. Justin L.

Justin L. Member

Just talked to seller last night, he said he will come down on the price, give him a call for a great gun.

6. Justin L.

Justin L. Member

Just wanted to bump this up to the top again, the price is now $2400.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page
browning citori 20 guage grade six
citori grade 6 20 gauge

grade 6 citori 20 gauge