1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

FS: CG Summit Impact Combo

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by singles, Mar 14, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. singles

singles Member

0   0   0

I have a Caesar Guerini Summit Impact combo for sale. 32”/34” barrels, CG hard case, and has the DTS kinetic balancer system installed directly from the factory. This gun is as close to new as they get. I have put only three boxes through it. Asking $6,700 plus shipping – firm on price.

2. dave1

dave1 TS Member

0   0   0

Please send pics and what is lop? RH or LH? Thanks

3. CalvinMD

CalvinMD Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    10   0   0

With all due respect ..why are you selling so soon??

4. singles

singles Member

0   0   0

As of right now I do not have a way to get pics, but I will work on that. I can say it looks just like what is shown on CG's web site. It is RH. I am not sure of the LOP. There has been no modifications to it. I will try to look it up on CG's web site and post later. I am selling it becasue I just do not shoot enough to keep it and most likely will never use the o/u barrel.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page
cg impact

cg summit impact