1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

FS CASTELLANI VESTS AT $70

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by drbortone, Apr 7, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. drbortone

drbortone Member

0   0   0

BARGAIN SALE OF CASTELLANI VESTS RETE FOR $ 70, RETE ITALIA $ 75 SPORTING MESH 75. CASTELLANI VESTS NORMALLY RETAIL FROM $160 TO $180 FOR SIZES UP TO US 50 (XXL) FOR LARGER SIZES THE RETAILERS ADD $25. SO IF YOU WANT TO TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THE CLASIEST VEST ON THE MARKET GO TO WWW.TIROAVOLOSPORTS.COM. THE VEST POSTED ON THE SITE IS WHAT WE HAVE LEFT BUT WE STILL HAVE ABOUT 130 VESTS IN STOCK. AND IF YOU DO NOT BELIEVE OUR PRICES ARE THIS LOW COMPARE TO WWW.CASTELLANIUS.COM SO YOU CAN SEE THE PRICE DIFFERENCE. ONLY WHILE SUPPLY LASTS. YES ALL THE INVENTORY LEFT MUST GO. WE STILL HAVE LOTS OF VESTS AND IF YOU EVER WANTED TO OWN A CASTELLANI VEST GO TO WWW.TIROAVOLOSPORTS. ALL SIZES AVAILABLE ARE ON THE WEBSITE WHAT WE HAVE - WE SHIP WORLWIDE CUSTOMER OUTSIDE US PLEASE CONTACT US AT SALES@TIROAVOLOSPORTS.COM
    [​IMG]

2. drbortone

drbortone Member

0   0   0

THE LAST DAY WE WILL SELL ON LINE IS APRIL 15TH A WEEK FROM THIS FRIDAY. I HOPE YOU TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THIS GREAT DEAL TO OWN A CASTELLANI VEST AT BELLOW DISTRIBUTORS COST.

3. drbortone

drbortone Member

0   0   0

ONE WEEK THE SALE WILL BE CLOSED

4. drbortone

drbortone Member

0   0   0

7 days to end the closeout sale. Do not miss the opportunity of buying your Castellani Vest for $70 or $75. Compare our prices www.tiroavolosports.com with the prices of www.castellanius.com - you do the math - with the price you buy one there you can buy two vest in our site and best we do not charge extra 25 dollars for sizes over 50 (XXL)

5. vpsr6

vpsr6 Member

0   0   0

I received my Castellani vest today ,very nice, great quality and fit. Sizing seems to run true to the # and not the letter size. I bought a 44 and I am typically a L or XL in a shirt. Gino was very responsive to my questions,provided quick shipping and a great guy to buy from.
    Vic

6. drbortone

drbortone Member

0   0   0

Hi Vic
    Thanks so much for your post and kind words. And yes it is very true that the number is more accurate than the size. In Europe the numbers are 10 more than here in the US (FYI) and a 46 (56 Europe) should be closer to a L here in the US. This is why I ask my shooting friends to give me their dimensions of the chest and waist so I can give them the most accurate size.
    I hope others take advantage of this liquidation and enjoy the most famous vest in the World.

7. drbortone

drbortone Member

0   0   0

Invontory is low do not miss it now....8 days to close and prices are low...

8. drbortone

drbortone Member

0   0   0

9. drbortone

drbortone Member

0   0   0

10. drbortone

drbortone Member

0   0   0

Prices are $65 and $60 now

11. drbortone

drbortone Member

0   0   0

12. drbortone

drbortone Member

0   0   0

Well if you do not believe the prices at www.tiroavolosports.com are a slashed please visit the following site so you can see for yourself how much you are saving. Basically for the price of one vest at www.castellanius.com you can buy two at www.tiroavolosports.com including shipping costs..you do the math...do not be sorry later on if you miss this opportunity and in your next shoot you see a lot of guys wearing a really nice vest and you ask them what vest is that? and they tell you " Castellani"....well what R you waiting for...2012...

13. drbortone

drbortone Member

0   0   0

The few vests left are now on sale for $60 and $65 -- this is the final week

14. drbortone

drbortone Member

0   0   0

15. drbortone

drbortone Member

0   0   0

16. drbortone

drbortone Member

0   0   0

17. lovethesport

lovethesport Member

0   0   0