1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

FS-Caesar Summit Limited SOLD PF

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by citadel, Feb 21, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. citadel

citadel Active Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

SOLD P F - THIS IS A SUPER BARGIN AND NOT GOING ANY LOWER GIVE ME A CALL AND BUY A WONDRFUL GUN FOR 40% LESS THAN A NEW ONE A stunning, like new Caesar Guerini Summit Limited 12 Gauge with 30" barrels. This gun has a unmarked case hardened receiver, very upgraded wood with a tiny unphotographable nick on the forend, factory adjustable comb, Gracoil Recoil System currently set at 14 3/4" which can easily be adjusted in or our by about 1" either way. Six extended chokes, hard case, slip covers. WAS PRICED AT $3,250 NOW AVAILABLE FOR $2,600 plus shipping to your FFL. Pleae contact me by email, doug@citadel-usa.com or by PM or phone 916-780-7501 evenings or 916-791-6466 days. Thanks, Doug
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. citadel

citadel Active Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

SEE NEW PRICE OF $2,600
    DOUG

3. JAA

JAA TS Member

0   0   0

Bump for a beautiful gun! Been looking for one of these for a while, if it didn't have the recoil reducer thing I would be driving that hour to Sac asap!

4. Rastoff

Rastoff Active Member

0   0   0

Is the stock cast off for a right shoulder shooter?

5. citadel

citadel Active Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Yes it is set up for right hand shooter. The cast appears to be neutral but I will check it in the morning and post the info.
    Doug

6. citadel

citadel Active Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Up with a greatly reduced price. If not bought it goes back in the safe as it is worth way more than $2,600 but I just bought a Mach One and selling this one will help pay for it,
    Doug

7. citadel

citadel Active Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.