1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

FS CAESAR GUERINI MAGNUS LTD PICS-LOWER PRICE

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by fortycaliberglock, Sep 30, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. fortycaliberglock

fortycaliberglock Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

FOR SALE Caesar Guerini Magnus Ltd, 20 gauge. This beautiful field shotgun is 99% condition with only very minor handling marks. Barrels are 28" with deep, dark blue. As you can see in the pics, the wood is gorgeous. This was one of the hand-select guns Guerini had for sale at Albright's Gunshop in neighboring Easton, Maryland where I purchased new and have used little since. Gun comes complete with everything from the factory including case, chokes, storage bags. I'm mostly shooting trap now with my K80 and would like to fund the purchase of a trap gun for my daughter. Please feel free to message me with any questions or email fortycaliberglock@hotmail.com. Asking $2895 plus shipping to your FFL. Happy shooting!
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. fortycaliberglock

fortycaliberglock Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Up up and away

3. fortycaliberglock

fortycaliberglock Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

TTT-Lower price. Was $3195, now $2895! This is a steal for this gorgeous Magnus with incredible wood.

4. fortycaliberglock

fortycaliberglock Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Ok gents, final price reduction to $2695. If not, I'll simply keep it and enjoy hunting season. Thanks for looking!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.