1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

FS BT99+ Micro

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by pbrotcke, Aug 19, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pbrotcke

pbrotcke TS Member

0   0   0

This is a highly desirable BT-99 Plus Micro with 30" barrel. The barrel is factory ported. The trapgun comes with a factory adjustable buttplate. There is also a factory adjustable rib and a factory adjustable comb. The shotgun also comes with four chokes, a flush mod and flush full from Browning and an extended mod and full from Wright's. The shotgun comes with a wooly snap-cap. This BT-99 Plus Micro has been used very little and locks up tightly, as is evidenced by the latch in the pictures below. There is a scratch on the stock that was there when I received the shotgun; this is visible in the pictures. The blueing on the shotgun is very good.

This BT-99 was purchased for my wife who made only a little use of it. It would be an excellent shotgun for a person with smaller hands. The length of pull on the shotgun is adjustable. However, in my opinion, the length of pull is less important for the lady or youth shotgunner than the distance from the pistol grip to the trigger. In the BT-99 Plus Micro, this distance is shortened, meaning it will fit smaller hands more comfortably. Other shotguns with the length of pull reduced will not necessarily fit smaller hands.

The shotgun is being sold because there is little room for it in my safe. My wife has a new Beretta that she uses for both field and trap. I am asking $1900 or would consider a face to face trade on a 16 gauge field piece potentially with cash exchanging hands on either side. Shipping costs will depend upon shipping and insurance charges. Any sale would need to be face to face or through an FFL.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Stingray

Stingray Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

PM sent

3. shoottilithurts

shoottilithurts Member

0   0   0

where are you located? milt luther

4. pbrotcke

pbrotcke TS Member

0   0   0

Milt, I am located in Illinois.

5. pbrotcke

pbrotcke TS Member

0   0   0

Sold pending funds. Thank you.

6. stokinpls

stokinpls Well-Known Member

0   0   0

The Holy Grail still can be found. Awesome.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.