1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

FS BT 99 **SOLD

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by leftex, Aug 10, 2013.

1. leftex

leftex Active Member

Rating - 100%
    13   0   0

Selling a BT99. Has RP serial number. 34" Non ported barrel marked full. Measures .706 at the muzzle with my caliper. Freshly rebuilt CounterCoil. Adjustable comb could use a new cover. Kick Eez pad with adjuster. No issues that I know of. Need $750.00.

Gun will be at the Grand Monday afternoon through Tuesday evening. No computer access after Early Monday morning. My cell is 214.478.1310, Wayne Johnston
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. leftex

leftex Active Member

Rating - 100%
    13   0   0

3. grntitan

grntitan Well-Known Member

0   0   0

Best forearm style of all the BT's. They should have never went to the Beavertail style in my opinion. Nice old Browning. It will make someone a dandy shooter and priced to sell. Good luck.

Bump

4. leftex

leftex Active Member

Rating - 100%
    13   0   0

5. leftex

leftex Active Member

Rating - 100%
    13   0   0

Monday

6. Barkingspider21

Barkingspider21 Member

0   0   0

Yup!! you're right about the beaver tail fore end. I have a grade III BT 99 and I don't like the fore end at all. Am tempted to have a "competition style" fore end made by Wenig.

7. Ibjamin

Ibjamin Member

0   0   0

Howdy Wayne, what is the LOP and is the comb 4 way adjustable?

Thank you,

Randall

8. Perazzi_MX8

Perazzi_MX8 Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

I would go to a gunsmith and measure the bore and choke. It has been modified which is OK as long as someone buying it knows to what. I think it would help you sell it and all parties would be happy in the end. The price makes this gun a bargain to the right shooter wanting the modifications done to this fine old Browning. Good luck and I hope it gets a new home. I still have 3 of these from this era with that great forearm shape. I have had 7 pass through my hands and liked them all. Now, I'm down to a shooter, a back-up gun and another to loan out to new shooters that I know trying to get into the sport.

9. leftex

leftex Active Member

Rating - 100%
    13   0   0

Gun is gone. Thanks for all the suggestions and inquiries.

Wayne