1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

FS BT-99 Max Stainless

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by GGPOST, Jun 9, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GGPOST

GGPOST Member

0   0   0

I am selling my BT-99 Max stainless. It has an adjustable comb, 34" ported barrel, and a recoil device. I tried to go from a high shooting "RR" ser # BT-99 to this and just can not get used to it. I believe this gun is a fairly flat shooting 60-40 gun. It has a total of 4 choke tubes I believe which are all Briley including (1) 8" up tube. The lock up is tight. It does have staining on the left side of the stock above the trigger guard. I believe the previous owner had left it in the safe for an extended period of time. The only mechanical issue this gun has is that there are times when the ejector will not eject. I've oiled the necessary spots and it works on and off, just quite sure why. When it does eject, hulls fly! I've always shot an extractor and the hulls remove easily. The case is good, not great and does the job. This Must be an FFL to FFL transfer due to my state laws. I would like $2350 for this gun but I will entertain fair offers. I am looking for a BT-99 Golden Clays with the same features. Kindly email with any questions. Thanks, Gary
    ggpost_2010_2911.jpg

ggpost_2010_29111.jpg

ggpost_2010_29113.jpg

ggpost_2010_29114.jpg

ggpost_2010_29117.jpg

ggpost_2010_29118.jpg

2. shrek

shrek Active Member

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0

what is the length of pull on this gun?

Is length of pull adjustable with the current hardware on it?

3. JACK

JACK Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

Rating - 100%
    37   0   0

"JBrooks" shot this same gun to fame and fortune

4. GGPOST

GGPOST Member

0   0   0

The LOP is 14 1/4" and I do not think it is adjustable.

5. GGPOST

GGPOST Member

0   0   0

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.