1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

FS - BT-99 (LNIB) 34

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by baranjhn, Mar 21, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. baranjhn

baranjhn Member

0   0   0

This BT-99 is like new in the box. It has a 34" barrel with a full and improved modified chokes. It also features a beaver tail forend and the white satin finish. The adjustable comb is from Speebump Stockworks and was put on immediately after I bought the gun last June. Since that time I have only shot the gun with 200 shells. It isn't even broken in yet. I have about $1550 into the gun, but I asking $1400 OBO shipped to your FFL.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. baranjhn

baranjhn Member

0   0   0

3. baranjhn

baranjhn Member