1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

FS - BT-99 Grey Lam - 34"

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by Remingtondon, Nov 8, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Remingtondon

Remingtondon TS Member

0   0   0

FS - BT-99 Grey Lam - 34

For Sale - Bt-99 Grey laminated Stock ANIB, 34" Invector Plus Barrles with flat black finish. This is a Grade 1 gun that has been test fired only. There is a dent in the comb where it was dropped but two Gun Smith's have told me that it can be staemed out because the finish is not damaged, I would leave it but it can be fixed for about $50. Other then that it is perfect and was purchased for a new shooter that decided to go with an 1100 instead, go figure. Comes in original Browning box with warrantee and locks, never registered so you will be original owner to Browning. Asking $1000 shipped to your FFL and if you need pictures contact me and I will have some available this week to e-mail you.
    Thanks for looking and I can be reached at (585) 786-5288 or Remingtondon@aol.com.

2. Remingtondon

Remingtondon TS Member

0   0   0

FS - BT-99 Grey Lam - 34

Pictures should be available mid week, same gun as shown on Browning, Cabela's, and Gander Mountains web site and unit is still in the original Browning box. Thanks Don,

3. DENNISMASTROLIA1

DENNISMASTROLIA1 Active Member

0   0   0

FS - BT-99 Grey Lam - 34

Please send me some pics-Thanks--Dennis

4. Remingtondon

Remingtondon TS Member

0   0   0

FS - BT-99 Grey Lam - 34

Pictures are coming, borrowing a camera and I will send them to all that requested in order they contacted me... thanks for your patients, Don

Pictures are now available, just send me an e-mail to Remingtondon@aol.com and I will forward you the photo's. Thanks... Don

5. Remingtondon

Remingtondon TS Member

0   0   0

FS - BT-99 Grey Lam - 34

Pictures are now available, just send me an e-mail to Remingtondon@aol.com and I will forward you the photo's. Thanks... Don Sorry for the delay...

6. Remingtondon

Remingtondon TS Member

0   0   0

FS - BT-99 Grey Lam - 34

Gun is sold pending funds, thanks to everyone for the responses and interest

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.