1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

FS/BT-99 2 barrel combo,34"F-32"IM,Case

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by KEYBEAR, Jun 22, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KEYBEAR

KEYBEAR Active Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

FS/BT-99 2 barrel combo,34

If the damage is as bad as we are to believe $900.00 is a fair or maybe high offer . I see the same model BT-99,s going for $1,100.00 to $1,200.00 in 90% condition . If it is a true 98% gun $900 is alittle low but how without pictures do we know . Just a note to ATAjohn I to would be sick about the damage .

2. FLAKETM

FLAKETM TS Member

0   0   0

MIA was just making a point with the $900. Gun would sell much quicker with price and pix.

3. soup

soup Member

0   0   0

NO ONE_AGAIN NO ONE gives a more accurate & honest description on a firearm that John .

He is a person of high character . You can take his word to the bank !!!!
    BILL

4. trapshootin hippie

trapshootin hippie Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

John, I don't know what you are asking for the gun, but I bought the same identical setup about a year ago. The full barrel had not been put on the gun, just the IM barrel had been assembled. Not used at all, case was in good condition, as is yours. I paid 1100 for mine and was glad to get it, Had the origina reciept for it whan it was bought new. You have a great gun, someone would love to have it at a fair price, I know.

Gne J

5. CalvinMD

CalvinMD Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    10   0   0

sent you a PM John

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.