1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

FS: Browning XT Combo - Golden Clays Edition

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Larry Chinski, Jan 27, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Larry Chinski

Larry Chinski Member

Hi all:

I have for sale a Browning XT 34/30 combo. This is the upgraded golden clays edition that I purchased new from Guns Unimited at the Grand in 2003,and is a top single model. The golden clays edition has the fancy receiver with flying birds, upgraded wood, etc. I beleive they are selling for $4600.00 currently.

The gun includes several different colored fiber optic sites, three different trigger shoes, invector plus choke tubes, adjustable comb, and the toolkit. I even still have the original boxes that the gun came with. The wood is fantastic, and the gun is still very tight. There are some slight handling marks in the wood that is very difficult to get in a picture, but I will try my best and send more pics if anyone is interested.

The single barrel saw little use, as I bought it to shoot doubles mostly, but thought I'd go with the combo at the time just in case I wanted it.

Price on the gun is $3800.00, and email me if you would like to see more pictures.

Thanx....

Larry C

2. Larry Chinski

Larry Chinski Member

I forgot to mention that this gun gumes with Browning double gun hard case model 3115. The case is still brand new, as I have a Warwick case that I used for this gun.

Thanx...

Larry C

3. Larry Chinski

Larry Chinski Member

4. rodbuster

rodbuster TS Member

TTT for a sharp Browning. Hey Larry, don't you shoot at Downers?

5. Larry Chinski

Larry Chinski Member

Yes Rodbuster I do shoot at Downers - at least when the weather isn't 40 below like it is now..hahaha

6. Larry Chinski

Larry Chinski Member

Hey all:

I thought I had this gun sold and the deal fell through at the last minute. So the gun is still available and will entertain best offers too.

Thanx...

Larry C

7. rodbuster

rodbuster TS Member

Good morning Larry. Went shooting at Downers yesterday, got in 5 lines but it was a little breezy. Good luck on your sale. Rodbuster

8. Larry Chinski

Larry Chinski Member

Hey Rodbuster - I was there yesterday as well working the dog. Hung around for a little bit and left. After 2 hours of hunting I'd had enough fun for one day outside.

9. W. David

W. David Member

remove x"s

Sold?

WD

10. Dale Z

Dale Z TS Member

Larry

Sure wish I had the funds!!! This last December my brother purchased one just like yours. One day he let me shoot it. He stood behind me as I missed the first 2 targets. He then told me that it shoots higher than what I was use to. I then ran 23 straight. After turning them ALL TO DUST, I turned to him and said "How do you ever miss with this gun?" I guess maybe it is not possible as recently he went 325 straight against Marty Childs and Dusty Klein to capture the Nebraska singles title. Good luck selling your gun...They are terrific guns.

Dale

11. Larry Chinski

Larry Chinski Member

Sorry guys this has long been sold.

Thanx...

Larry C

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.