1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

FS-BROWNING trap o/u 30in - higrade SOLD thx

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by acss, Apr 22, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. acss

acss Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

Rating - 100%
    40   0   0

forsale- browning o/u trap 30in -factory ported-

i'm not sure on the recoil system,i think its a bumpbuster(?)-butt plate and pad need fitted a lil better but shoots fine the way it is!-

- i'm also not sure on model or grade but it has superb engraving and exceptional wood-LOP 14 1/2"-

-my duaghter bot this from lynn gipson KCTA a few years ago and finished up her highschool shooting with it-

-she says sell it, as its not her only trap gun and college is eating up her time and money!!!

$2100 + 50 shipping--wally and tabor riebesell 660-744-4115 cst
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]