1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

FS...BROWNING T-BOLT II....LEFT HAND

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by bgf, Nov 28, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bgf

bgf Active Member

0   0   0

Left hand Browning T-Bolt II....22 Cal....a very rare breed. The II model has the upgrade wood and checkering on the grip and forearm. It has 'Belgium' stamped on the left side of the barrel. I have only shot it for function in a indoor range at 25 yards. This gun is in pristine condition. The only mark is a rub spot on the right side forearm which I am sure can be colored with furniture polish that has color added like Pledge. Bluing is perfect. The scope is a Bushnell Sportsman 3-9 X 32mm Adj. Obj. with target knobs for elevation and windage...gloss black....bought for this gun and is as new. I have the original box. The case is a Buldog thick and new. Asking price is $885 ship/ins to your FFL. I will sell the gun alone for $750.

Folks,

This is not to be confused with the re-intro Browning T-Bolt with the composite stock.

Serial # is 569XX X71.....produced in 1971. NO SALT WOOD. Stock is upgrade making it a T-Bolt II [2] edition.

<a href="http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v355/bgf123/?action=view&current=P1000402-1.jpg" target="_blank">[​IMG]</a>

<a href="http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v355/bgf123/?action=view&current=P1000411.jpg" target="_blank">[​IMG]</a>

<a href="http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v355/bgf123/?action=view&current=P1000403.jpg" target="_blank">[​IMG]</a>

<a href="http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v355/bgf123/?action=view&current=P1000407.jpg" target="_blank">[​IMG]</a>

<a href="http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v355/bgf123/?action=view&current=P1000415.jpg" target="_blank">[​IMG]</a>

<a href="http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v355/bgf123/?action=view&current=P1000412.jpg" target="_blank">[​IMG]</a>

2. DTrykow

DTrykow Active Member

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

WOW. Beautiful gun. Wish I could afford something like that. You have lay-a-way? Dave T.

3. bgf

bgf Active Member

0   0   0

Dave,

Yes I do.....one half-down and the rest IFFF I ever see you again......LOL...Bernie

4. sliverbulletexpress

sliverbulletexpress TS Member

0   0   0

With the bolt on the left side these work great for right handers too. Maybe even better.

5. bgf

bgf Active Member

0   0   0

Folks,

This is not to be confused with the re-intro Browning T-Bolt with the composite stock.

Serial # is 569XX X71.....produced in 1971. NO SALT WOOD. Stock is upgrade making it a T-Bolt II [2] edition.

The gun alone is worth what I am asking for the whole package.

I will break it down and sell the gun alone at $750 ship/ins..

I will not give it away but make me an offer........

Bernie

6. DTrykow

DTrykow Active Member

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

I looked it up in the Blue Book. Very Very good price. I've been chewing my nails on it but I'll have to pass. Nice gun. Dave T.

7. bgf

bgf Active Member

0   0   0

Thanks for the nice comment Dave.....it is a very nice gun for it's age.

Bernie

8. bgf

bgf Active Member

0   0   0

I will consider a trade plus cash if interested..............

Bernie..drop the XXs from the addie above, or PM me.

9. W.R.Buchanan

W.R.Buchanan Member

0   0   0

I had a friend who had one of these rifles back in the early 70's. They are a little sticky when new, but once they are broken in they are really slick rifles. We shot 50 boxes of shells thru it one summer, and after that, the gun was very nice to use. Closest thing to a true strait pull action as ever came in a .22 rifle.

Modern Biathalon rifles use actions that are very similar to this action.

If this was a right hand model in this condition I'd be all over it.

For all of you lefty's out there, this is about the nicest .22 you can own.

Randy

10. W.R.Buchanan

W.R.Buchanan Member

0   0   0

Bernie: A quality classic gun is "timeless".

They will all out last us many times over.

Randy

11. Sccja57

Sccja57 Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Being left handed makes this very tempting!!

12. bgf

bgf Active Member

0   0   0

Scc...

I guarantee you this gun is very hard to find in this condition let alone that it is left handed. I will sell the gun alone at noted price if you do not want the rings, scope and soft case. $750 ship/ins.

Bernie

13. joe blow

joe blow TS Member

0   0   0

I have any older model made in the 70's. In excellant condition. What would it be worth? Not for sale.

14. bgf

bgf Active Member

0   0   0

Joe,

I have been offered a number of trades and medium $$ but not my asking price....use that as a guide. I won't even mention the bottom feeders.

Bernie

15. bgf

bgf Active Member

0   0   0

Lots of offers but no deals.

i will consider any reasonable offer or trade for a good quality AK [Norinco], Para .40 or .45 LDA, S&W revolver. Let me know what you got.

Bernie
    bgf1&cableone.net

16. bgf

bgf Active Member

0   0   0

ttt

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

browning t bolt left hand for sale