1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

FS: Browning Grade V Citori skeet shotgun

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Bob_K, May 11, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bob_K

Bob_K Well-Known Member

I have a Grade V 12 gauge Skeet O/U of 1978 vintage, engraved with ducks and pheasants and retriever. This has the coin finished receiver with 26” barrels and the high rib. Also included is a complete set of Briley Ultra-Lite tubes for 20, 28, and .410, all in a fitted Americase. This is a beautiful gun with the old style, deep engraving. Pixs available (drop the xxx’s). $3350.00

2. 4andy10

4andy10 Member

Bob Please send pictures.
    thanks,
    Keith

3. Bob_K

Bob_K Well-Known Member

Pictures sent.

4. 4andy10

4andy10 Member

hey bob,
    would you be interested in trading on a browning gr. 1 4 barrel set with me giving boot?
    Keith

5. Bob_K

Bob_K Well-Known Member

Potentially, yes. What's the barrel length? Is it one of the current models with Invector+ chokes, or an older one? Any pixs? (Remove the xx's in the email.)

6. 4andy10

4andy10 Member

Hey Bob,
    Barrel length is 28 inch for entire set. This was bought by me in 1995, it has fixed skeet chokes. Has factory browning 4 bbl. case included. I might possible be able to take pictures to send you. I live in Kingsport, Tn. where do you live?
    thx,
    Keith

7. AAfan

AAfan TS Member

Pics? Overall condition? Factory LOP? Neutral cast?

Thanks,

Howard Marcus
    Asnake357@sbcglobal.net

8. Bob_K

Bob_K Well-Known Member

Pictures sent.

Additional info:

Overall condition 96-97%.

The Length of pull is 14 3/8 inches as I measure it, to the Browning pad. The pad had been removed and an adjustable pad installed, but the original factory pad has been re-installed. I do not believe the stock has been cut. There does not appear to be any cast that I can tell.

12 ga Barrels are fixed Skeet & Skeet.

Each Briley tube has interchangeable chokes, and Lt Skt .003, Skt .005, IC, and MOD chokes are included for each gauge/bore, along with the appropriate Briley T wrench. Also included is the Briley plastic faced knockout hammer and knockout plug. The tubes still securely fit their respective barrels.

The Americase is their two barrel model with tubes stowed in the upper lid.

…Bob_K…

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

1978 browning citori skeet pheasant duck engraving