1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

FS Browning Grade 7 Citori

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Markcp, Mar 16, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Markcp

Markcp TS Member

After some thought, I will be selling the Citori that I recently took in trade. It is a 20 gauge Lightning with blue reciever and gold inlay. The gun is N.I.B. and still has the factory oil coating. I'm asking $3300.00 for a gun that retails in the Browning 07 Catalog for $4316.00. I can send pictures and more information upon request.

Thanks for looking, Mark

2. ccridr

ccridr Member

Mark, ignore the two above posts made by cementman and nspktr1, neither one has a dog in this fight, only opening their big mouths when it is no business of either of them. It is none of their damn business what you paid or what you choose to sell it for!!! Thoes two are the kind that would never say anything to you in person, but when hiding behind a computer screen feel free to put their mouth in gear while their brain is still in park.
    And I have enough intestinal fortitude to sign my real name.
    Colby M Cousineau aka ccridr

3. BILL GRILL

BILL GRILL Well-Known Member

Runnin your mouth? LOOK in the mirror

4. Markcp

Markcp TS Member

Seems like years ago, we gave the Native Americans some beads and booze for there land. How dare any of us sell our land for money and make a profit. Now everyone knows the deal we made with them. I guess we can not sell land now, just retrade for beads.

5. blizzard

blizzard Active Member

oh my God! markcp wants to practice CAPITALISM!!! how dare you mark. the two knuckleheads above sound like hillary. especially cementhead, who's trying to tell you how much is ok to make. gimme a break!

brett d.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.