1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

FS Browning Citori Ultra XS 410ga O/U

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by 1oldshooter, May 20, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 1oldshooter

1oldshooter Member

0   0   0

I have a Browning Citori Ultra XS 410 Ga. O/U with 28” Bls. for sale. The gun is like new. The wood is great with 1 small bump (see photo) and the receiver has a Silver Nitride finish with Engraving and Gold border. It comes with three Invector chokes-IC-MOD-SK. It has the triple trigger system and Browning Invector ‘T’ wrench. I bought this gun NEW and thought that at 66, I could take up 410 skeet, well after only 50 shots the gun was put in my safe and it has been there for the last 5 years. This gun is as near to perfect as they come. These Ultra XS 410s are getting hard to find. I have not seen another XS 410 on any of the gun auction sights in over a 2 years. Will take $1950.00. I can only ship to FFL dealers. The buyer will pay $40 shipping in the lower 48 states. I WOULD consider TRADING for a Browning 28ga 30”or 32” with chokes. Thanks, 1oldshooter, Jerry @ 6183763011

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. senorric

senorric Member

0   0   0

On appearances, was that the original box you received 5 years ago? Ah, I read your description again and it says "a Browning box". Guess I'm curious why you included a photo of the box if not tied to the specific gun.

3. 1oldshooter

1oldshooter Member

0   0   0

4. 1oldshooter

1oldshooter Member

0   0   0

5. 1oldshooter

1oldshooter Member

0   0   0

One last time

6. oleolliedawg

oleolliedawg Banned User Banned TS Supporters

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0

A real hot item and sure to sell quick. I've got one in 30" in the box with a few shots fired. Not for sale!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page
browning citori 410 for sale
browning citori ultra xs sporting
browning citori xs 410 for sale
browning citori xs skeet 410
browning ultra xs 410ga for sale

browning ultra xs for sale

browning xs 410 ga for sale
browning xs skeet 410 for sale