1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

FS Browning Citori Grade 6 12ga 28" Cased NICE!!!!

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by Gunbroker90, Oct 13, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gunbroker90

Gunbroker90 Banned User Banned

0   0   0

FOR SALE: Browning Citori VI Field. 12ga. 28" bbls (with mid-bead), 4 choke tubes, beautifully figured American walnut, pistol grip and beavertail forend, comes a nice Browning luggage case.

Mechanically perfect. Tight action with solid lockup. Strong, well-timed ejectors, tight forend. The wood is solid with no cracks or gouges. Some handling marks from being carried in the field. Bores and metal near perfect. No rust. Blue nice and strong.

COPY AND PASTE THIS LINK TO VIEW MANY MORE CLOSE UP PHOTOS.

http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/ViewItem.aspx?Item=311450588

Priced at $2100 OR BEST OFFER.

Thanks

Adam Stinson
    dstinson@sw.rr.com
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. brownk80

brownk80 Member

0   0   0

FS Browning Citori Grade 6 12ga 28

Some one should jump on this. You could use it for skeet (I know, I know) or sporting clays but this is a beautiful gun with beautiful wood and well worth the price.

Good luck,

3. Itchyb

Itchyb TS Member

0   0   0

This is still for sale? You gotta be shittin me. Steal!!

4. MACH4RANDY

MACH4RANDY Member

0   0   0

Gunbroker shows it SOLD

5. Gunbroker90

Gunbroker90 Banned User Banned

0   0   0

It sold this morning 7:30 my time. And I have another buyer standing by in case the buyer falls through.

Thanks for all the interest!

Adam

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.