1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

FS Browning Citori Grade 1 Hunter 12ga

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by ClaySmoke, Sep 27, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ClaySmoke

ClaySmoke Member

This is a Browning Citori Grade 1 Hunter Model in 12 gauge with 28" barrels. It was manufactured in 1993 and would rate between 90-95%, it is in very good condition. There is one small nick on the right side of the receiver that can be seen in the photos, and stock has several small dings, but none are through the clearcoat. This gun has the long tang trigger guard. The LOP is 14.25" over a Limbsaver recoil pad. Included with this gun is a Browning Traditional fitted leather case model 1515 that is in excellent condition as well as (10) Browning/Briley Midas Grade Extended Choke tubes. Included are (2)Cylinder, (2)Skeet, (1)Improved Cylinder, (2)Modified, (2)Improved Modified and (1)Full. I have also installed a Hi-Viz Comp fiber optic sight on the gun. Included are all 8 LitePipes and removal tool. I will sell the whole package for $1600 shipped to your FFL in the CONUS. Please visit the website URL for pictures. E-mail me with any questions you may have, just remove the xxx's. Thanks. Garrett

2. ClaySmoke

ClaySmoke Member

Open to reasonable offers. Thanks.
    Garrett

3. ClaySmoke

ClaySmoke Member

Also will consider trading towards a competition o/u in the $2000-2500 range. i.e.-Beretta 682, older Perazzi's, etc. Let me know what you've got. Thanks.

4. BamBam2K

BamBam2K Member

Is this gun still for sale?

5. ClaySmoke

ClaySmoke Member

Yes gun is still for sale. Garrett

6. ClaySmoke

ClaySmoke Member

Gun is Sold Pending Funds. Thanks.

Garrett

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.