1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

FS: Browning Citori 12 gauge 28

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by sernv99, May 27, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sernv99

sernv99 Active Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

12 gauge Browning Citori, 28" barrels, with 3 Teague flush chokes (LM, M, IM) and choke key. Threaded for Invector chokes, NOT Invector + . Bought new in the early 1990's, hunted once with it then put back in the safe. 2 years ago I took it out and started shooting some informal skeet, wobble trap and some sporting clays. Approximately 1200 rounds through it total. The wood is original factory. It has some nice tiger striping on the top of the comb. High gloss finish.

I had the original recoil pad replaced with a new Kick Eez pad. One of the screws did not screw back in tightly, so I put some epoxy into the screw hole and set the screw in. Recoil pad is rock solid and as new.

LOP is 14 1/4" Checkering is still sharp. No blue wear on the receiver and very little on the barrel (where the fore-end attaches). I count a couple little handling marks near the pistol grip area. They are too faint to show clearly in the pics.

I want to clear $950 after shipping so if you are in the lower 48 states, shipping is to be paid by you at cost, cheapest rate via UPS. Local buyers in northern VA: I require this be transferred to you by a FFL. If you do the transfer at VA Arms in Manassas, I'll pay half the transfer fee.

Absolutely no trades.

Send a pm if interested.

See pics below and for more pics, click the above link:

Glare from my camera flash makes the top of the comb look like it has a small scrape. Some pics below

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. headhunter

headhunter Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

nice detailed pictures. good luck with the sale.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.