1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

FS - Browning BPS Trap

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by dmarbell, Mar 1, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dmarbell

dmarbell Active Member

0   0   0

Browning BPS Trap gun, bottom ejecting pump. 30" barrel, invector plus chokes. Monte Carlo stock, step rib. I have four flush chokes, skeet, mod, imp mod, and full.

This gun was bought LNIB as a trade in from a dealer. The dealer thought the gun was unfired, not sure, but it looked new to me. I have about 400 rounds through it, all at the trap and clays range.

Bottom feed and ejection. Has the selector switch for single or repeating fire. For single fire, you can thumb a shell into the chamber, and it will stay until you close the action.

It's still like new, with a handling mark on the stock, and a small boo boo on the forearm wood.

This would make a good beginning trap gun, youth gun, backup gun, or primary trap gun. I bought it right, so my gain is your gain. $400 firm plus shipping to your FFL in original box.

Danny

<a href="http://s188.photobucket.com/albums/z16/dmarbell/Browning%20BPS%20Trap/?action=view&current=BPS1.jpg" target="_blank">[​IMG]</a>

<a href="http://s188.photobucket.com/albums/z16/dmarbell/Browning%20BPS%20Trap/?action=view&current=BPS2.jpg" target="_blank">[​IMG]</a>

<a href="http://s188.photobucket.com/albums/z16/dmarbell/Browning%20BPS%20Trap/?action=view&current=BPS3.jpg" target="_blank">[​IMG]</a>

<a href="http://s188.photobucket.com/albums/z16/dmarbell/Browning%20BPS%20Trap/?action=view&current=BPS4.jpg" target="_blank">[​IMG]</a>

<a href="http://s188.photobucket.com/albums/z16/dmarbell/Browning%20BPS%20Trap/?action=view&current=BPS5.jpg" target="_blank">[​IMG]</a>

2. Kerry

Kerry TS Member

0   0   0

Has the stock been cut? Is it a designated BPS Trap?

3. dmarbell

dmarbell Active Member

0   0   0

The gun is as it came from the factory. Stock uncut, LOP 14.375" per the Browning web site.

The original box says "Model: BPS TRAP ENG, 12-2.75, 30 +;
    Gauge: 12Ga.; Choke: Inv+ (F); Chamber: 2 3/4"; Barrel 762mm(30")"

The barrel says 'Invector-Plus BPS Special Steel 12 Ga. 2 3/4" Field Model - 30" '

I called Browning when I got the gun. The trap models have the 30" field barrels with the step rib. The stock is a parallel comb Monte Carlo, as seen in the picture. I can provide the serial number for anyone to call Browning to confirm. This is obviously the trap gun with the selector for single shot operation.

Danny

4. ec90t

ec90t Guest

0   0   0

That is indeed a BPS TRAP. In fact, it's the latest version and the one that is currently available.

This is a very good price and let me tell you they are shooters!

ec90t

5. cubancigar2000

cubancigar2000 Well-Known Member

0   0   0

Danny is a good seller folks

6. dmarbell

dmarbell Active Member

0   0   0

My one ATA shoot with this gun was a 95 as a D shooter, tied for first, and had to forfeit the shootoff because I couldn't stay. It smokes clays if you do your part.

Current best price I've seen lately on Gunbroker is $549.95 min bid, plus shipping and FFL fee. (None near that price right now that I found.) Can't tell my gun from new, except for the two bumps which you can see in my pics. You save $149.95, my shipping will be actual with no handling, and you have the FFL fee. FTF in NC, and I'll drive half way.

For $420, I'll send it with a Briley extended IC choke, and you can shoot skeet and clays with it (comes with the flush skeet choke as well).
    Danny

7. dmarbell

dmarbell Active Member

0   0   0

Sold pending funds.

Thanks to all who inquired, and to ec90t and cubancigar2000 for the kind words and support.

Danny

8. CalvinMD

CalvinMD Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    10   0   0

Better I'm late than never,..Danny is a fine gentleman to deal with

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page
bps f s switch
browning bps choke for trap
browning bps shotgun single shot selector