1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

FS Browning A5 16ga

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by skeetiee, Aug 16, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. skeetiee

skeetiee Member

0   0   0

Fellas i need a coyote hunting rifle so i am offering up my Browning pre war made in St Louis 16ga A5. The gun is is really nice condition no scratches or major dings looks really sharp. I dont know squat about these so i probably wont be much help but i will try to answer your questions. Modified plain barrel nice bluing looks great. Pre belgium or pre war something like that. Made in St Louis. I am needing a varmint rifle so i am open to trades. I dont really know what to ask for this old shotgun so i will take offers on cash price. I am going to try and post some pics. thanks Lee 217-246-0787

browning16ga004.jpg

2. skeetiee

skeetiee Member

0   0   0

Fellas i need a coyote hunting rifle so i am offering up my Browning pre war made in St Louis 16ga A5. The gun is is really nice condition no scratches or major dings looks really sharp. I dont know squat about these so i probably wont be much help but i will try to answer your questions. Modified plain barrel nice bluing looks great. Pre belgium or pre war something like that. Made in St Louis. I am needing a varmint rifle so i am open to trades. I dont really know what to ask for this old shotgun so i will take offers on cash price. I am going to try and post some pics. thanks Lee 217-246-0787

browning16ga004.jpg

browning16ga005.jpg

3. twotimer

twotimer Member

0   0   0

skeetiee, send me the serial number aznd I'll help you date it. I also might be interested. How much do you want for it? Send pics. I can't see what you sent. Mike

4. james dent

james dent TS Member

0   0   0

can you send me some pics might have a 22-250 for you

5. twotimer

twotimer Member

0   0   0

skeetiee, send me the serial number aznd I'll help you date it. I also might be interested. How much do you want for it? Send pics. I can't see what you sent. Mike

6. skeetiee

skeetiee Member

0   0   0

The seria number is- A19093 It does apear that this shotgun has had a recoil pad installed. Please send pic requests to my e-mail. I dont do real well on here with pics (obviously) but i think i know how to post them to an e-mail reply. thanks Lee gleegardner@yahoo.com

7. james dent

james dent TS Member

0   0   0

can you send me some pics to nvbowhunter3@yahoo.com

8. skeetiee

skeetiee Member

0   0   0

please e-mail me so i can reply with pics. sorry thats the only way i know how. this shotgun is very nice!! Lee

9. skeetiee

skeetiee Member

0   0   0

fellas i have had a couple guys e-mail me now and i think the pics went through ok. Please just drop me an e-mail if you would like to see the shotgun or to tell me about any varmint rifles you may have to trade. thanks Lee Gardner 217-246-0787

10. jhjanko

jhjanko TS Member

0   0   0

Through the magic of the internet...here you go!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

11. jhjanko

jhjanko TS Member

0   0   0

Looks like a Remington built A5. The bead-blast finish on top of the action sure makes it look Remington-built.

Remington made A5's for Browning during WWII.

12. skeetiee

skeetiee Member

0   0   0

Barrel says St Louis on it. I am open to any offers or trade for varmint rifle. Thanks Lee

13. eightbore

eightbore Well-Known Member

0   0   0

Yup, it's an American Browning A-5, made at Remington in Ilion, NY. They're pretty nice guns but not collector guns.

14. skeetiee

skeetiee Member

0   0   0

why do they say st louis on the barrel? Just curious. thanks for all the help. I am still wanting to trade it for a varmint rifle if some one has one. Thanks Lee

15. skeetiee

skeetiee Member

0   0   0

still looking to trade this beauty for a varmint rifle or 450 cash. thanks Lee

16. skeetiee

skeetiee Member

0   0   0

I figured this would be a hot item at 450?? I am open to trades for an old beat up rem 700 as well. anything rifle!! Let me know!! Lee 217-246-0787

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.