1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

FS: Briley Skeet Tube Set

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by g7777777, Mar 7, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. g7777777

g7777777 TS Supporters TS Supporters

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0

So as to not be misleading --- They havent made these fixed choke tubes for maybe 15 years-- so they dont sell "these" for 1400

What they charge 1400(retail) for now is a high tech set of tubes with changeable chokes

regards from Iowa

Gene

2. g7777777

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0

http://www.briley.com/2009/fittedtubesets.html

Well people can check the site out themselves or call Briley- and yes they have continually improved their tubes over the years- particuraly the materials and how they make the chambers as well. And of course you get interchangeable chokes and colors

You are correct about the trigger conversion.

I guess in your mind- saying your tubes are the same as what they sell now is closer than you claiming to be a big military commander, which I called you on before.

Aprice- you told another lie-- I never PMd you about buying this tubeset- you not only fudged about your military service, you apparently have no integrity at all.

Post the PM-- or people will know you are a bold face liar and an obvious loser. You are the type that blames all your failures on someone else- arent you?

I have asked you a dozen times- what are the military units you claim to have commanded and the dates?

Regards from Iowa

Gene

PS- in your picture the bottom set of tubes appear bent- is that a picture problem or did those tubes get bent in storage?

PPS Aprice has apparently left the house after I educated him on the criminal penalties fibbing about your military service carry-- dont know if that applies to him or not because he is now refusing to provide details as opposed to his earlier bragging about his commands.

3. g7777777

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0

Aprice left the house

regards from Iowa

Gene

4. Pull & Mark

Pull & Mark Well-Known Member

0   0   0

Gene, Remind me later never to get you mad at me in the future!!! LOL. Break-em all. Jeff

5. g7777777

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0

Thanks Jeff

Aprice- You probably were at least a Captain to command a unit in the Army- so what service were you in?

What unit did you command and what years?

What were your military decorations associated with these commands?

If I dont think your responses are correct I will get that information to the appropriate agency.

Thanking you for taking the time to respond in advance.

Regards from Iowa

Gene

6. g7777777

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0

A price - still waiting for you to post the PM you claim I sent you about purchasing your tube set

Regards from Iowa

Gene

7. g7777777

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0

Aprice you said before "And no, I won't sell them to you, so don't PM me anymore."

Now you have backed off that false statement? You dont consider that a lie? Knowing I had not PMd you about purchasing the tube set?

Well lets see what the readers have to say and btw a number have checked the Briley site apparently and dont agree with you.

What were those military units you commanded by the way and the awards and decorations you received? Years you were there? Do you belong to a VFW ? Maybe you should join one?

Just trying to help you out

Regards from Iowa

Gene

8. g7777777

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0

Aprice

Who believes anything you say?

Regards from Iowa

Gene

9. g7777777

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0

Maybe- who knows

Maybe your local VFW will take an interest in you and your military stories also.

lol

regards from Iowa

Gene

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

briley skeet tubes