1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

FS Briley Companion Tube Sets--SOLD

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by blooch, Jul 27, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. blooch

blooch Member

0   0   0

ALL SETS ARE SOLD AS OF 8-1-10

I have four sets of Briley Companion tubes for sale. All the sets are for 12 ga Barrels to convert to ga listed. All set are used. Wrenches and tube knockers are not included.

All sets were used to shoot skeet in Beretta OU, and are choked for skeet.

Each set is priced at $275 per set and if buyer buys more than one set, you can take off $25 off of total for sets bought.

28" 410 Companions, sold pending funds
    30" 20ga Companions, sold pending funds
    30" 28ga Companions, sold pending funds
    30" 410 Companions sold pending funds

All Lengths are nominal.....Briley calls them this length, but actually they are about 1/2" shorter than this so that they do not interfere with 12 ga chokes.

I will pay the shipping. Sorry, no shipping outside the USA.

I prefer postal money orders, paypal or certified funds. Item will ship when funds clear.

2. rebelpenn

rebelpenn Member

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

blooch, you have a P.M.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.