1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

FS Blaser Supersport

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by andy19, Aug 12, 2013.

1. andy19

andy19 TS Member

0   0   0

I have a 2012 Blaser SS with about 4,000 rounds through it. I bought the gun last year and carried it to ADM gunsmith in Dallas. So it is 1/4 shorter LOP then factory and more cast off for a right hand shooter.I am getting married in October and shooting has been on the back burner and could us some extra money so trying to make a quick sale.I am in Shreveport,La and don't mind driving up to 100 miles or will ship to your FFL.I am asking $6,250 that includes shipping.

There are some small dings on the butt stock and forearm from riding in the golf cart but overall it is 97%.It includes the factory case,6 Briley choke SK-LF,tools,and weights.

My name is Andy Yerger

My email is trapshooter16@earthlink.net I will not respond to any emails unless it is titled Shreveport Blaser to try to avoid Spammers.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. andy19

andy19 TS Member

0   0   0

Price Drop .... $5,750
    I really would like to sell this gun if possible but no low ball offer please.

3. andy19

andy19 TS Member

0   0   0

Sold Pending Funds