1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

FS - Blaser F3 Sporting

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by StephenCoker, Apr 13, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. StephenCoker

StephenCoker TS Member

0   0   0

Blaser F3 for sale. 32 inch barrels, adjustable comb, upgraded wood, factory case with stock wrench, Briley choke tube wrench, and the following Briley Spectrum chokes: F, IM, M, LM, IC, SK. Metal is 100%. Wood has some light handling marks from 2 seasons of sporting clays competition. Fantastic gun, but I’ve got the itch for another English hammergun and need to make room in the vault. $4,750 OBO.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Trap2sons

Trap2sons Member

0   0   0

What is the age of the gun? And where are you.located? Thanks Scott

3. StephenCoker

StephenCoker TS Member

0   0   0

Hi Scott,

The action is approx. 2 years old. I'll check my receipts to make sure. It is the newer action style with the design improvements including the K-80 style barrel selector. Blaser sent me a brand new action after my original action's finish started flaking. They were a pleasure to work with! I'm located in Harrison, AR (Ozarks) - let the hillbilly comments begin!

Best Regards,
    Stephen

4. StephenCoker

StephenCoker TS Member

0   0   0

Still available...

5. StephenCoker

StephenCoker TS Member

0   0   0

Sold pending funds. Thanks!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.