1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

FS: BLASER F3 Single

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by Chango2, Feb 19, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Chango2

Chango2 Active Member

0   0   0

Wish to sell my almost new Blaser F3 Unsingle. 34", all factory choke tubes, factory case. Triggers recently upgraded at Blaser distributer. All parts and documentation. I fired the gun approx. 200 times and loved it; it was for wife and she decided on continuing with a lighter gun. Gun only shows evidence of use by very minor and typical dirt at breech face. No marks on metal or wood. Pad is not factory; I put on a thinner Kickeeze pad to reduce LOP and did not fit it. Factory pad, went on another of my guns..sorry, it was a 5/8" black Kickeeze btw. I never fit/grind the pads, I like the overhang for protection in the gunrack(s). (Sorry, gunsmiths!) I'm fussy. Only "flaw" is a small chip in the black plastic ID ring on the full choke tube. This made me feel really dumb; I was cleaning the barrel and bonked the end of the choke tube on a doorhandle! A klutz move...of no significance, really...but...still...

Gun has adjustable comb that is nicer than factory style; comb installed by Joe Shiozaki of JS Aircushion, Azusa Calif. Gun features a high adjustable rib in case you have not kept up on Blaser offerings.

Although an "Unsingle", many configurations are available from Blaser in O/U permutations. Blaser takes a modern "systems" approach; the action is the same used in their combo; takes any OU barrels in any gauge,takes any wood, and any forend made by Blaser. Sorta a Nikon Camera of guns or a "poor man's K-Gun"...with the K-Gun being the Leica of guns. My rough analogy, anyway..

The neat thing about Blaser is that Blaser barrels do not require fitting by a gunsmith. Also, the pull triggers are second to none and break crisply and cleanly at a measured 3.1 lbs.

I hope to consider all reasonable offers over $5000.00 shipped to your FFL. I note that dealers are asking about $5800.00 for "demo" F3 unsingles that are unlikely as fresh and new as mine.

I will be available for further information and pictures to serious buyers after March 9; will be unavailable Feb. 21 through March 9. I hope this post, at this point, gives "food for thought" for anybody looking for a high quality trapgun.

Thanks for your consideration,

David

2. cubancigar2000

cubancigar2000 Well-Known Member

0   0   0

I have done business with David and he is a good straight shooter to do business with

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.