1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

FS BIG Shirts for BIG Guys

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by kmks5, Feb 10, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kmks5

kmks5 TS Member

0   0   0

Check out the E-Bay store with Lots of Large Shooting Shirts for BIG Guys and those hard to find Left Hand Shirts for Big Guys and Gals

Fran
    Shooting Shirts by Fran

2. kelly andersen

kelly andersen TS Member

0   0   0

Cant check it out without a link !!!!

3. kmks5

kmks5 TS Member

0   0   0

Sorry, The first one didn't come out, I'll try to get link on again

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=140205843076&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT&ih=004

Fran

4. nipper

nipper TS Member

0   0   0

Here you go

Bill

5. kmks5

kmks5 TS Member

0   0   0

Thanks Bill, I guess I'm better at sewing than figuring out how to work the internet

Fran

6. kmks5

kmks5 TS Member

0   0   0

Deckart, What size are you looking for?

I have many on my e-bay store. I custom make these so I can make any size you would like. I have a lot of Cabela's Long Sleeves button downs , Pavillion USA button down with vented back and short sleeves. L XL 3X 4X and Outfitter shirts in many sizes.

Many Tees, polos, and a few Henley's in several sizes

I will make the shirt with shooting Pads on Right or left sides and have a lot of nice embroidered Trap, Skeet, Sporting Clays shooting designs and if you like I will embroider your name on the sleeve at no charge.

If I don't have your size and color I will get it for you.

e-mail me at fmurphee@oh.rr.com or call me at 440 323 6199

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.