1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

FS Beretta White Onyx 28 Gauge

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by ClaySmoke, Apr 14, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ClaySmoke

ClaySmoke Member

I have for sale a very nice Beretta White Onyx 28 gauge with 26.5" barrels. The gun is in very good shape with only two small dings on the right side of the buttstock. I only hunted quail with it one season, and it has had very few shells shot through it. Included with this gun is the factory Beretta hard case, two recoil pads-a 1/2" and a 3/4", 5 chokes-Cyl,IC,M,IM and Full, the sling attachments that came with it new and all of the original paperwork including the warranty paperwork. I am also including in this package a Hoppe's 28ga Bore Snake and a Hi-Viz Pro Comp sight with all of the fibers. LOP is approx. 14 3/8" over thin pad and 14 3/4" over thick pad. Price is $1350 shipped in the lower 48 for everything listed. This is a great, lightweight over/under that would make someone a great shotgun. PM or e-mail me(remove x's) with any questions. Thanks. Garrett
    [​IMG]

2. ClaySmoke

ClaySmoke Member

3. ClaySmoke

ClaySmoke Member

4. ClaySmoke

ClaySmoke Member

Two small dings on the busttstock, the other dot to the right is just debris.
    [​IMG]

5. ClaySmoke

ClaySmoke Member

6. ClaySmoke

ClaySmoke Member

I forgot to mention that after the gun sells, I will have a Mec Jr. 28 gauge reloader and a bunch of hulls and wads for sale. I will only sell them if the gun sells. Thanks. Garrett

7. sweeper1

sweeper1 Member

8. ClaySmoke

ClaySmoke Member

thanks for the bump. Garrett

9. ClaySmoke

ClaySmoke Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.