1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

**FS Beretta UGB 25 Excel** Reduced Price

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by Shotgun Specialties, Aug 24, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shotgun Specialties

Shotgun Specialties Active Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Here is your chance to own own without paying alot. It has 50 shells through and has a release trigger that works great! from Phillips gunsmithing, that can be changed back to pull. No marks or dings and is as new as condition as possible. Comes cased with all acc. Great Deal Priced at 2650. incl s/h to your ffl dealer. Take off 75.00 if we use your FedEx #. Enjoy the pic's, easier to reach me for a few days by email.......trying to get the Farm caught up from being gone all summer. Thanks, Doug @ SGS
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. smsnyder

smsnyder Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0

Better buy it now . Might be a collectors piece. I don't expect these to be around long. More moving parts than a washing machine and ugly. Oh Yea, the Gentleman who won the Pa handicap and the krieghoff gun was shooting one of these. Different looking trap gun. Good buy considering they were over $4000 new.

3. Shotgun Specialties

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

**FS Beretta UGB 25 Excel**

Earl, I thought it was clumersome until I played with it for a while. It's pretty simple design. One lever to break open for a single barrel for a single shot, once you close it you can add the second shell if desired. They all eject from the bottom. It is a neat gun.
    PRICE REDUCTION!!!! $2500.

4. JACK

JACK Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

Rating - 100%
    37   0   0

And I can tell you from personal experience that Crenwelge Beretta conversions are very Perazzi like in set/release numbers and feel.

5. staynumz

staynumz Member

0   0   0

Nothing ugly about it. Nice gun and a good price. Good luck.

6. MACH4RANDY

MACH4RANDY Member

0   0   0

are ya up for any trades?

7. Shotgun Specialties

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Depending, several offers already. Thanks, Doug

8. MACH4RANDY

MACH4RANDY Member

0   0   0

Have a Browning XS special sporting adj comb 3 ext chokes 95+ % gun or If you prefer Baretta I have a 391 Urika Optima 3 Optima chokes 98% gun . I would work a trade with either gun. and your difference

9. Shotgun Specialties

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Thanks for all of the offers and emails replied to. The gun is still available, Doug

10. TCFelty

TCFelty Member

0   0   0

Hi Doug, I'm interested in your beretta. If I'm thinking right, Are you located in Hamilton Ohio or Middletown? I would like to shoot this gun to see how it feels. I am located in N.Ky.. You can give me a call at 859-322-3109. Thanks Tim

11. OLD ONE EYE

OLD ONE EYE Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    12   0   0

Hi Doug I left you a voice mail for this gun thanks Buddy my phone is 813-967-5900

12. Shotgun Specialties

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Thanks to all, it found a great home today, Doug @ SGS

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

beretta bge25 excel price

beretta ugb for sale

beretta ugb trap for sale

beretta ugb25