1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

FS: Beretta Shotgun case for O/U Shotgun

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by Wass, Apr 30, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Wass

Wass Member

0   0   0

I purchased a Colorado case a few years back and no longer have a need for my original Beretta shotgun case. Since I added an un-single barrel to my gun, the original case isn't capable of holding 2 barrels, so I no longer have use for it.

This case fit my Beretta 682X Super Trap which has a 30" O/U barrel. I suspect it may fit other guns as well, but I know it fits this one.

Below are some pics of the case:

wass_2008_03033.jpg

wass_2008_03034.jpg

wass_2008_03035.jpg

As you can see from the pics, there are some scuff marks on this case, but everything works.

Selling it for $25 plus shipping.

thanks for looking,

Mike

2. Smok'n Joe

Smok'n Joe Active Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

3. Wass

Wass Member

0   0   0

Wow, that was quick. Two people wanted it within a few hours of me posting it. Guess I had it priced to sell!

Sold pending receipt of funds.

thanks,

Mike

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

beretta shotgun case