1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

FS: Beretta 686 X trap, whole set up CHEAP!!!

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by TheDuckBuster, Mar 10, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheDuckBuster

TheDuckBuster TS Member

FS: Beretta 682 X trap, whole set up CHEAP!!!

I have a Beretta 682 fs its been shot for 5 years so its not new by far it has its normal scratches and wear and tear on it, but is still in at least fair to good condition. It is a really nice gun still and shoots excellent!!! It comes with everything you see in the pics minus 3 chokes.

It has a 29" barell, and its 30" with the extended chokes in it. It has the recoil system in the stock the butt plate and comb are fully adjustable up, down, and side to side. Finally it also comes with a release trigger that is brand new i bought it and then never installed or used it.

I am selling it because i am going off to college really soon and will not have time or money to shoot anymore and i could use the money for food and rent. I would like to get at least $1250 out of it for everything but i am willing to take reasonable offers. Just email me or PM which ever you prefer, and we can talk bout price and FFL shipping and what not if you would like to buy it. Also i dont know how to put pics on here so i will email you pics if your interested. My email is hunter4ever12@yahoo.com

Thanks to all who are interested, Wesley

2. Sam (ATA Noobie)

Sam (ATA Noobie) Member

Where are you going to school?

You might regret selling it as there are a bunch of schools with shooting programs. Iowa State, Kansas State, U. of Missouri Rolla, Mizzou, U of Kansas, U of Neb Omaha, Kentucky, Wyoming, Colorado State, SW Missouri State, Virginia Tech, George Mason, Lindenwood, etc. etc. etc.

3. TheDuckBuster

TheDuckBuster TS Member

Ya i know i am just going to a Jr college for my first 2 years so no shooting program. Plus even if the college had a shooting program most colleges except Texas and K state dont give scholarships for shooting so it would still be costing me money.

4. Mr Newbius©

Mr Newbius© TS Member

Damn ... this is a magical gun as well. Last summer it was only a 28" barrel without the extended chokes and now it's a 29" without the extended chokes.

http://trapshooters.com/noframes/cfpages/sthread.cfm?threadid=125299

http://trapshooters.com/noframes/cfpages/sthread.cfm?threadid=130308

5. skeet_man

skeet_man Well-Known Member

Wesley- If the pics at the threads posted above are referring to the same gun, double check the barrel length, it should be stamped on the side of the barrel. i'm guessing its going to be 29 1/2" (75cm). I highly doubt they made the X rib guns in 28" or 29", and it doesn't appear the barrels were modified to make them shorter. If it is indeed 28" or 29", you have a fairly rare barrel on your gun.

Best of luck selling your gun, don't mind the guys on here

6. TheDuckBuster

TheDuckBuster TS Member

Thanks skeet man i guess i didnt think to look on the barrel for the length. I was just trying to remember what it was and i thought it was 29.....but i just looked and it is 29.5"

7. TheDuckBuster

TheDuckBuster TS Member

This gun is still up for grabs i have had alot of people interested but no takers yet.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

beretta 686 trap fs

beretta 686 xtrap barrel sale