Trapshooters Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

FS: Beretta 686 Silver Pigeon Trap

5K views 13 replies 1 participant last post by  7771 
#1 ·
for sale is a Beretta 686 Silver Pigeon Trap Top Mono i had just purchased it on guns international from a guy back east and when i got the gun I put *300* rounds through it and i needed an adjustable comb and i didnt want to go there at all so im selling it for $1500 in the original box 32" barrel 14 1/4" LOP and it comes with 3 chokes. I have the gun for sale in a shop locally and i only have the pictures off of guns international but here is the phone number for the gun shop it is in currently if anyone wants to confirm the gun is there . any questions feel free to email me or PM (775) 882-9904 the mans name is Tom Forbes.
Thank You,

See less See more
#2 ·
for sale is a Beretta 686 Silver Pigeon Trap Top Mono i had just purchased it on guns international from a guy back east and when i got the gun I put *300* rounds through it and i needed an adjustable comb and i didnt want to go there at all so im selling it for $1500 in the original box 32" barrel 14 1/4" LOP and it comes with 3 chokes. I have the gun for sale in a shop locally and i only have the pictures off of guns international but here is the phone number for the gun shop it is in currently if anyone wants to confirm the gun is there . any questions feel free to email me or PM (775) 882-9904 the mans name is Tom Forbes.
Thank You,

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.