1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

FS Beretta 683 X-Trap with extras

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by randy-s, Oct 18, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. randy-s

randy-s Member

0   0   0

Beretta 682 Gold, X-Trap 30 "O/U, ported, built in 1992, choke tubes (4), double release triggers by Spears Gun Shop, Adjustable LOP set to 14/14", Kick-Eze pad, beretta case. The release triggers can be removed in a few minutes making them pull/pull. I would be happy to remove them after the gun has been sold. This is my original O/U trap gun and has been my back up gun for years. It shoots well and is very reliable. There are a couple of dings in the butt stock, otherwise it is in great shape. The price is $1650.00 plus shipping to your FFL. There is a 34" top single choke tube barrel for this gun for $600. The 34" barrel will be listed on an individual thread and can be sold separately. Randy Shelton 530 409 0655 California time.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. cubancigar2000

cubancigar2000 Well-Known Member

0   0   0

Randy, did you used to live in Swayzee Indiana, mothers name Bernadine, father Shelton???

3. code5coupe

code5coupe Member

0   0   0

What is the year of manufacture??

4. randy-s

randy-s Member

0   0   0

5. chipped99

chipped99 Active Member

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0

Randy,could you please give approx. position of the top lever and an estimated guess as to condition % + or - of your Beretta.I am interested!Thanks ...Tony

6. randy-s

randy-s Member

0   0   0

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

683 beretta