1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

FS Beretta 682X Super Trap Stock Parts: combs, pad

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by Wass, Apr 30, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Wass

Wass Member

0   0   0

I converted my Beretta 682X Super Trap stock over to a RAD2 and adjustable comb a few years back and I now have the parts that used to belong to the original stock available for sale.

I have 3 comb pieces, each one a different size. They have stamped numbers on the underside with sizes: 1, 2 and 3. It also includes the black plastic plate that fits on each comb:

wass_2008_0303.jpg

Here is the underside of the combs:

wass_2008_03031.jpg

I also have 3 recoil pads that fit on this stock. Each one is a different size to adjust the length of pull. It also includes the black plastic plate that fits on each recoil pad:

wass_2008_03032.jpg

The set of combs is $40 plush shipping. I've seen just one of these combs advertised on GunBroker for $30. I'm selling all 3 as a set for $40.

The set of recoil pads is $30 plus shipping.

Thanks for looking,

Mike

2. short shucker

short shucker TS Member

0   0   0

tigman46 was looking for a set like this the other day.

ss

3. Wass

Wass Member

0   0   0

The size 1 and size 2 combs have been sold.

Size 3 still available for best offer. The combs fit in a small usps flat rate box, so shipping is only $5.00.

All recoil pads still available.

thanks,

Mike

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page
682x recoil pad

adjusting comb on beretta 682x

beretta 390 super trap parts
beretta 682x replacement stock
beretta 682x super trap comb
beretta replacement combs