1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

FS Beretta 682X combo

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by mredburn, Jan 2, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mredburn

mredburn TS Member

Im selling a Beretta 682x trap combo. 34in unsingle, Full, -ported. 32in over/under IM/Full, bottom barrel only is ported both barrels have fixed chokes.
    The receiver has most of the blueing rubbed off from handling. the stock has quite a bit of marks and blemishes from being on the rack and knocked about a bit. The stock is one of the most bland plain piece of furniture wood they could find. Less than 200,000 rounds through it, but not by much. The release lever is slightly left of the 6:00 position. This gun is over 20 years old. 14.5 length of pull. pull/pull trigger. It still shoots great just a little frazzled around the edges. Asking $1500.00 plus shipping. It comes with a plastic Beretta case, the original fell apart. Email me for pictures or if some one could help post them I would appreciate it greatly. I have limited access to the internet these days and will reply as quickly as possible if you have questions. Drop the xx's Mike

2. mredburn

mredburn TS Member

Thank you to h92064 for posting the pictures, gun is sold pending funds. Mike

3. mredburn

mredburn TS Member

This gun is available agin, I would like to point out that the brown in the reciever picture is just the way the light hits it there is no rust. I will remove the spacer from the stock I shoot a 15 3/4 LOP the stock has not been cut. MIke

4. stillmisses

stillmisses TS Member

up once

5. mredburn

mredburn TS Member

I would not mind as long as it is done legally. Email me. Mike

6. ims041

ims041 TS Member

could you please contac me regaurding purchase Jamie 2504785733 sayward@shaw.ca

7. ims041

ims041 TS Member

u around? contact me about the purchasing arangements

8. shot410ga

shot410ga Well-Known Member

That's the best deal I've seen in a while. Jump on it 682 lovers.

9. mredburn

mredburn TS Member

I sent an email yesterday did you receive it? I am currently internet challenged. I have very limitied access to a computor and someone messed up our network connections yesterday. Mike

10. mredburn

mredburn TS Member

I have accepted an offer pending funds, Thank you to all who responded. Mike

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.