1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

FS - Beretta 682 XTRAP top single - marine special

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by k newman, Mar 26, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. k newman

k newman TS Member

0   0   0

Hi, This is a silver pigeon, adjustable comb, 34 inch barrel, takes mobile chokes, kick-eez pad, right hand palm swell. It will come with an improved modified choke. No case, no frills. The length of pull using my tape measure is 14 1/4 inches from trigger to slightly curved part of pad.

I bought this mainly so my son could use the barrel on another 682. He’s mainly shooting sporting clays now, so I’m liquidating the trap guns.

I was told it may need a new locking bolt eventually when I got it. I immediately had the gun checked over by a gunsmith, and all is well. The smith said it was good to go for a long time yet – shoot it. We just haven’t used the receiver much since we got it.

THE GOOD:
    Barrel, forearm and receiver all look and function great. The gun locks up and functions just fine.

THE BAD:
    The stock doesn’t look ‘terrible’, but a marine core medallion and a silver dollar were imbedded in the cheek side of the stock. On the other side of the stock is another mark that may be a hole that was filled in.

ASKING:
    $875 plus shipping to your FFL, unless you’re anywhere close to western PA and we can do a FTF deal. I’m new to this shipping of firearms stuff (my first), so FTF is preferred.

You can use it as a primary, use it for backup, or part it out - hard to go wrong here whatever you decide. I may be interested in a trade for a sporting gun (O/U) with cash or other guns thrown in.

Pics below, questions or request for more pics to e-mail above (remove ‘xxx’s).

Thanks
    Kelly

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. blizzard

blizzard Active Member

0   0   0

OMG that is a smokin' deal!

3. k newman

k newman TS Member

0   0   0

gun is sold pending funds and hook up. Thanks for all the interest, and look for an O/U this weekend hopefully.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.