1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

FS- Beretta 682 Gold E 34/32 TopSingle Combo

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by Justin L., Mar 2, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Justin L.

Justin L. Member

0   0   0

Hi everyone, Woodlands World in Uniontown, PA has a Beretta 682 Gold E 34/32 Topsingle combo. It is a new gun, we got them a few years ago and need to get rid of the last one. To my eyes it's in 100% condition except for one mark on the side of the buttstock, and it looks as if it's only finish deep (it was a display model). Reasonably nice wood on it, nothing spectacular, but I suspect it'd be pretty nice if you take the Beretta finish off and put a better one on. Comes with everything all other new 682 Gold E's do, a Beretta hard case and 5 chokes (2 Fulls, IM, M, and IC). It has an adjustable comb with Beretta hardware in it. We're asking $3200. Our information will be listed below for anyone that's interested in it, but I will try to keep an eye on this thread in case someone just asks here. I'm also going to try and upload some photos of the gun, but it may take a few tries, so bear with me please.

Woodlands World
    27 West Main Street
    Uniontown, PA 15401
    Phone: (724)439-3969

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Justin L.