1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

FS-Beretta 682 34 SOLD PF

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by citadel, Apr 21, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. citadel

citadel Active Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

SOLD P F FOR SALE - A Like new Beretta 682 Gold 12 ga set. Top single is 34" and the double is 30"(29.5" actually). All barrels with Beretta factory chokes. Six screw in chokes included. The double is a mid-height rib (I do not know exactly what it is called, check the photos). The wood is very upgraded and rich looking WITHOUT A MARK OF BLEMISH ANY WHERE ON THE WOOD except a small ding next to the lever - see photo. The metal is virtually flawless except under the forend with the normal on and off marks. Pad is original Beretta. Four way adjustable comb. The bluing is in the Beretta Feildstone mat finish. All bluing is near perfect except for a couple of little and almost unnoticable lines on the side of the top single barrel. Comes with Beretta case, socks for the barrels and the receiver. All numbers match. Adjustable gold trigger. I shot this gun once in two years and it is virtually unused since new. Currently 14 1/2" LOP. Price is $2,795 for a like new gun set plus actual shipping to your FFL. Contact me by PM, Email to doug@citadel-usa.com or phone to 916-791-6466 office or 916-780-7501 home.
    Thaks for looking,
    Doug
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. perazzi97

perazzi97 TS Member

0   0   0

very interested in this gun left you a message on your phone and sent an email from mike.jennifer@gmail.com

3. citadel

citadel Active Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Thanks, message returned by email.
    Doug

4. perazzi97

perazzi97 TS Member

0   0   0

what email was that sent to thanks you

5. 6t6stang

6t6stang Member

0   0   0

Just wanted to say thanks to Doug for the great gun, and for making it a smooth, easy transaction. I have been shooting the Beretta at the club for the last month or so and have entered my first ATA shoot this weekend! Doug is a first class seller, and I wouldn't hesitate to do business with him again.
    Mike (6t6stang)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.