1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

FS Beretta 391 Optima Parallel Target RL - SOLD

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by TNCoach, May 21, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TNCoach

TNCoach Member

0   0   0

I have for sale a Beretta 391 Optima Parallel Target with RL Stock in original case.

The 30 in barrel has all 5 extended factory optima chokes SK,IC,M,IM,F.

I bought the gun used a couple of years ago to use as a backup gun, but haven't shot it much in the last year and it's just sitting around.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

The gun was serviced at the Grand in 2009 by Beretta and is currently setup for a right handed shooter.

I will include the original Beretta owners manuals which give very detailed instructions on how to change the stock, two stock shims, two butt pads, and hook wrenches.

$750.00 USPS money order O.B.O and you cover the shipping to your FFL from 37221 Zip Code.

Thank you,
    TNCoach

2. TNCoach

TNCoach Member

0   0   0

3. TNCoach

TNCoach Member

0   0   0

Here is the information and the images everyone's requested.

The gun is factory original except for the shell catcher that was used and removed via 2 sided tape.

Beretta made the 391 parallel targets in two models the SL and the RL.

The only difference in the two guns were the stock lengths, and yes the RL stands for reduced length which is approximately 13 1/2 with shorter pad and 13 3/4 with the longer pad. The wood is 13 inches long and the pads are 1/2 and 3/4.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

4. TNCoach

TNCoach Member

0   0   0

5. cubancigar2000

cubancigar2000 Well-Known Member

0   0   0

These are terrific guns for woman or youth shooters. I bought one for my wife a few years ago. This is a great buy

6. TNCoach

TNCoach Member

0   0   0

7. k1200ltc509

k1200ltc509 Member

0   0   0

Coach, one of my AIM shooters is looking for this gun. Could you PM me a # and I will give it to them. Rick Gibbs

8. TNCoach

TNCoach Member

0   0   0

PM sent and if you need anything else just contact me. I've got a lot of lookers, but nobody has said the 3 magic words I'll take it. - Thanks Rick

TNCoach

9. JoeBobOutfitters

JoeBobOutfitters TS Member

0   0   0

I've shoot a 391 RL parallel target prior to my Browning XT and its a pretty nice gun! It functions great, and points pretty good! I'm average build 5'9 and put a thick kickeez pad on it for trap and it worked great. I bought it for the 28" barrel (only offered in reduced length stock, not standard length) so I could shoot it for skeet, trap, sporting, 5stand, etc. I've also shot it with a standard recoil pad for International Skeet and did OK with it as well.

Bump for a great price, I got a heck of a deal on mine brand new and paid $200 higher than asking price!

10. TNCoach

TNCoach Member

0   0   0

I want to thank everyone for their interest, but the gun has been sold.

Thank you,
    TNCoach

11. TNCoach

TNCoach Member

0   0   0

I'm happy to say that the gun is going to a talented young man in NM.

Thanks Joe and Shooting Coach for helping to make it happen!
    God Bless,

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page
beretta 3190 target rl
beretta 391 parallel target

beretta 391 parallel target for sale

beretta 391 parrell target

beretta 391 rl

berretta 391 rl for sale
berretta 391rl
berretta youth target