1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

FS Beretta 390 Trap stock and forearm

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by ONO, Jun 29, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ONO

ONO TS Member

0   0   0

FOR SALE – Stock and forearm for 390 Beretta Trap gun. Stock has been fitted with an adjustable comb. Stock length is original. There are a few minor dings but overall this set is in very good condition.
    I would rate it at 85% or better and will offer a 3 day unconditional guarantee. If you are not satisfied with the condition, ship it back and I will refund the full purchase price.
    Stock set includes recoil pad but not stock screw. Forearm does not have hardware, wood only.
    I will be at Mason, Michigan for the state shoot which could save shipping costs. Asking $200 + shipping if necessary.

2. Ithaca$$$Grade

Ithaca$$$Grade Active Member

0   0   0

ONO, I'm interested in the 390 Stock and forearm. Who did the adj comb? Is it a soft top? Did the stock start out as a Monte Carlo? I know they didn't have much of a Monte Carlo, just a little bump at the back of the stock. Any pictures?

Thanks

Jim W

3. traper130

traper130 Member

0   0   0

I will take the stock an forarm email me with Phone
    # sorry try this e mail

4. ONO

ONO TS Member

0   0   0

The comb was done by Daryl Miller. It is not a soft top. The stock has a very small Monte Carlo. I will attempt pics later tonight.

5. traper130

traper130 Member

0   0   0

How can I get in touch with you email me at traper130@yahoo.com

6. ONO

ONO TS Member

0   0   0

traper130@yahoo.com- I have tried twice to E-mail you. Call me at 269 719 0319.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

390 beretta trap stock

beretta 390 forearm for sale

beretta 390 stock and forearm

beretta 390 trap stock