1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

FS Beretta 390 30" step rib

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by skeetiee, Sep 6, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. skeetiee

skeetiee Member

0   0   0

Guys My shotgunning days are done for a while. I have a neck injury that has me down in the dumps. I am selling a beretta 390 i just bought because i cant take the pain to shoot the darn thing. This shotgun is very unique. It is a beretta 390 sport with a 30" step rib. the barrel has had the mobilchoke system removed and the invector plus system installed. It comes with a full set of comp-n-chokes just for this barrel. The chokes match the barrels ID bore size and pattern wonderfully and shoot about 60/40 for me. I patterned every choke the day i got it and i was shocked!!!!! Nice even patterns were the result. The shotgun has a soft touch adj comb installed and the tron pitch spacer system. Gun hasn't been shot much at all and is in excellent ++ shape. I guess there is a couple minor bumps on the stock but nothing even really worth mentioning. I buy and sell guns all the time it is what i like to do and this is one of the better 390 i have ever had, and i have had a few!!! I have been shooting free recoil benchrest rifle here latly so i am always open for trading if you have something i need. I am looking for some high end optics with high power magnification. I will try and post a pic here but i bet it will not work. My photobucket is different than what it was and i dont know how to use it. I can send pics to e-mail though. Make me an offer on the gun, it needs to go. Thanks Lee

2. skeetiee

skeetiee Member

0   0   0

FS Beretta 390 30

hope this works!!

[​IMG]

3. Anthony12ga

Anthony12ga Member

0   0   0

FS Beretta 390 30

Lee,

Is the barrel still the standard Beretta bore diameter (.722) or was it opened up? Any work done to the trigger? What is the length of pull?
    How many chokes and what constriction?
    Can you email some pics to Anthony12ga@yahoo.com

Thanks
    Mark

4. skeetiee

skeetiee Member

0   0   0

FS Beretta 390 30

The chokes are for a 725 so they had to open it a bit to redo the choking system. Pretty cool idea really!! Thanks Lee

5. cf4952

cf4952 Member

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

FS Beretta 390 30

test

6. cf4952

cf4952 Member

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

FS Beretta 390 30

Got a price in mind? Thx, Charlie