1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

FS beretta 302 trap -SOLD-THANKS

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by acss, May 22, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. acss

acss Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

Rating - 100%
    40   0   0

very clean beretta 302 trap- blonde monte carlo wood ( very minimal handling marks)-LOP 14 1/4"- nice reciever- forearm metal has some lite blueing from handling-30" fixed full --THIS GUN REALLY PULLS UP NICE!!! $550 +25 sipping wally riebesell 660-744-4115 cst
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Tydaws

Tydaws Member

0   0   0

3. acss

Rating - 100%
    40   0   0

this gun wud look good on you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4. Tydaws

Tydaws Member

0   0   0

No doubt. Just wish it had screw chokes.

5. acss

Rating - 100%
    40   0   0

if you do in fact, want to shoot trap-- you are way to hung up on changing chokes-- that is a whole thread in it's self!!!!! buy the 302 w/ 30" fixed and or i will put a 28" mobil choked barrel on it or sell it on the side !!

6. Tydaws

Tydaws Member

0   0   0

I am really looking for a skeet/sporting clays gun. That I could also use for hunting dove, quail, and phesant. That is why I am so hung up on changing chokes. I have a BT 99 Plus that I shoot trap with.

7. acss

Rating - 100%
    40   0   0

we might be able to work something out-- let me know how you come out with your gun--- i might be able to come up with a 32" mobil choke barrel ? thanks wally

8. Tydaws

Tydaws Member

0   0   0

Ok. Sounds good. I will give it a couple of days and let you know something.

9. Tydaws

Tydaws Member

0   0   0

Tell me what you would take for your gun with a mobil choked barrel. Preferably 30" or less. Some ext chokes would be nice too.

10. acss

Rating - 100%
    40   0   0

i only have a 28" mobil choke barrel w/ 3 tubes-- i do have a 32" mobil choke barrel coming in , but that wud add to the price + $150= $700

11. Gun Dog

Gun Dog TS Member

0   0   0

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.