1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

FS-beretta 301 magnum receiver complete SOLD!

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by acss, Feb 21, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. acss

acss Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

Rating - 100%
    40   0   0

forsale- beretta 301 12ga magnum receiver complete -very clean--hasnt been shot much- the magnum is 5oz heavier than a standard receiever ,which gives nice balance-- -one nice feature of a 301 , is when you pull the bolt open on a no fire it stays open without pushing shell lift button!!---$310 +15 shipping to ffl wally riebesell 660-744-4115 cst
    acss_2008_0303812.jpg

acss_2008_0303813.jpg

acss_2008_0303815.jpg

acss_2008_0303820.jpg

acss_2008_0303821.jpg

2. acss

Rating - 100%
    40   0   0

i reposted the left side picture- original picture had a oil smear which looked like a blemish--- my florida advisor spotted it and brought it to my attention---thanks tincup wally

3. CalvinMD

CalvinMD Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    10   0   0

Hi Wally...educate me what are the differences between the 301-302-303's..is one any real improvement over the other??

4. acss

Rating - 100%
    40   0   0

301 has a square bolt closing button,with a differant type of spring system behind it-there is no shell lift carrier button so as stated above, everytime you pull bolt open it stays locked open- on a 301 (and AL2 also)putting a second shell in mag tube, you will need to push closing button to get shell lift carrier to go up (hold button in with left thumb while pushing shell in to magazine with right hand)-301s have very nice engraving--for the most part all parts interchange with 303 ect

302 has round closing button ,which is same as 303 and newer models- main differance is that the trigger pin has a cutoff lever integrated which holds bolt open (feature not used much)-the trigger pin is held tight by a spring loaded ball,compared to 303 and newer model pins are held in by a hairclip that eventually will let pin slip out to some degree--also has engraving

303 is exactly like the 302 other than the trigger pin and most are plain sided- trigger & bolt assembly will also fit in -390 &391

5. CalvinMD

Rating - 100%
    10   0   0

Thanks...my brother has my dads old Beretta 32" trap fixed full..its got engraving so I'm assuming that means its a 301...I haven't seen it since dad passed in 99 and my brothers and I inherited what he left to each of us

6. acss

Rating - 100%
    40   0   0

i have said- you can tell alot about someone by what guns are on their estate sale---your father had good taste!!

7. CalvinMD

Rating - 100%
    10   0   0

Thanks...I may end up owning soon as my brother is a rifle guy

8. acss

Rating - 100%
    40   0   0

still forsale- up

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.