1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

FS Beretta 28ga Barrels for 12ga O/U SPF

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by dolphin77, Aug 21, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dolphin77

dolphin77 Member

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0

FS very nice set of 30" Sporting barrels for a 12ga Beretta 682/687...very little use and includes CL and IC choke tubes....before I put these on ebay....$995 plus $15 shipping to 48...Thanks, WC
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. blowin smoke

blowin smoke TS Member

0   0   0

You had to post right before dove season, didn't you?...I am interested. What state are you located in?

Mike in VA

3. dolphin77

dolphin77 Member

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0

Im in Hickory NC

4. blowin smoke

blowin smoke TS Member

0   0   0

Sending you a PM...

5. senorric

senorric Member

0   0   0

Are the barrels blued or matte finish? Thanks -----

6. dolphin77

dolphin77 Member

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0

Sold pending funds....Thanks TSC

7. blowin smoke

blowin smoke TS Member

0   0   0

Glad you sold it but at least acknowledging my prompt response and PM might have been a nice touch...

8. dolphin77

dolphin77 Member

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0

Sorry sir...you asked what state I was located and I let you know, you didn't make an offer or tell me you wanted to purchase and someone else did, don't know what you wanted me to do...WC

9. blowin smoke

blowin smoke TS Member

0   0   0

I sent you a PM with my cell # and e-mail address minutes after that as I did not have a way of contacting you. I generally don't discuss particulars on an open forum. Not sure what else I could have done either. Oh well, everything always works out for the best..

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.