1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

FS - Beomat Skeet Machines Pair: $3k OBO

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by jmacgreg, Nov 17, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jmacgreg

jmacgreg TS Member

0   0   0

My shooting club has just purchased new skeet machines and needs to sell our existing set. They are older Beomats, but are in good shape and have a low throw count on them. We have the two machines (high & low) plus a box of miscellaneous maintenance parts. We are asking $3000 for the pair including packaging and shipping within the continental United States - or best reasonable offer. Sorry, I do not have any pictures at this time, but can get some for an interested party. Please contact me by phone or email for any additional information. The machines are located in Colorado.

Thank you,

Wayne
    (303) 978-1494

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

old beomat skeet machines