1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

FS-AyA XXV 12 ga Boxlock Bird--SOLD

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by benedict1, Sep 6, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. benedict1

benedict1 TS Member

0   0   0

Moved to Gunbroker

http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/ViewItem.aspx?Item=189545940

AyA XXV, Churchill style 12 bore with high Churchill rib; 25" barrels; IC/M chokes; 2¾" chambers; double triggers; very sharp cut engraving(before they started rolling it on, a 1982 gun.) and good case colors; stock polished out to a nice oil gloss; thin rubber pad; screw heads in good shape and lined up; LOP ~14¾"; weight about 6# 5 oz. Tight and in great condition. Locks like a bank vault.

It is a good, honest gun and will shoot many birds for many years. It also comes with the nice old English saddle leather case and an Alex Martin label from Scotland. Leather case shows wear but has lots of stories hidden in those marks!

Note barrel flats picture: Only one I've ever seen with the model designation stamped on it. Nice touch. The barrels are also engraved with the mark of Wm. Larkin Moore who was an importer of AyA guns in the late 70s/early 80s. Barrels are mirror bright bores and no dings/dents.

$1900 plus $35 for shipping/insurance, shipped to your FFL dealer. Personal check, cashier's check or USPS Postal Money Order(s); must clear my bank before shipment. PM me with questions or offer and I will provide my particulars. Signed FFL must accompany payment.

Thanks for looking.

Walter

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. benedict1