1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

FS: AR, S685, BT99

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by 5spd, Aug 27, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 5spd

5spd TS Member

0   0   0

I have a Remington R-15 AR, .223, 18" bbl, camo, 6 pos. stock, Leupold rings go with it, AS NEW, (3-2009).......$1035

RRA predator pursuit AR15, .223, 20" SS bbl, 2 stage trigger, box, papers et all that it came with, Leupold rings, AS NEW, (2-2009)..........$1100.

BT99, 12ga, 34", 5 Inv+ tubes, made 2008, original owner also, box, papers included, standard blued modle, AS NEW....$1000

Beretta S685 O/U 12ga, 26" bbls, original owner, tight, silver reciever, chrome line bbls., fixed chokes, F/M, original box & papers, has a few surface scratches as its been used by me, .........$575

Savage FP10, .223, 24" bbl, matte finnish, pre-accutrigger, bought it new in 1991.........$450

MEC 77 sizemaster 12ga complete reloading outfit, powder, shot(5), hulls, wads, primers, ready to load.....$300.....Picked up locally.

Located in WY.
    Shipped to FFLs only.
    I can deliver the Mec kit & shotguns FTF along the I70 corridor Sept 19th-20th from CO to KS. Only if you are serious though, as I won't haul them otherwise.
    I will also be in Shell Knob MO from Sept. 21st -25th for those in that general area that may want one of them.

I will split the AR-15s/FP10 transfer fee locally also. ($10 ea)
    Email for pics if interested, drop the Xs.
    Thank You
    Jim

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.